President - Alyssa Laske
Hi everyone! My name is Alyssa Laske and I am so excited to be your 2021-2022 President! I'm a Track 1 Senior from Yorba Linda, California (Orange County) with passions for hiking, working out, and hanging out with friends and family.
My heart is with the kiddos, and I plan on working in Pediatrics upon graduation. I'm particularly interested in Oncology and the PCU, but can't wait to experience it all this year in clinical.
This year, I'm excited to transition us back to the in-person setting and see everyone experience SNA. There are so many wonderful opportunities and people within this organization, and it really has been one of the best parts about nursing school and my college experience. I can't wait to share it with you and see your faces in person!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions, for advice, or for help getting involved with SNA!
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As President, my responsibilities are to...
- Support the Board of Directors
- Conduct the Board of Directors and general membership meetings
- Keep members up to date with the current happenings of the state and national associations
- Attend the faculty meetings and serve as the student and SNA representative
- Help organize and execute the Pinning Ceremony and White Coat Ceremony with the School of Nursing
- Attend the state and national convention and serve as the head school representative