Legislative Director - Cameron Harris
Hello! My name is Cameron Harris and I will be your 2021-2022 Legislative Director! I am a Track 2 Junior and have been a member of SNA since my first semester at SDSU. I am very excited to be serving on the board that I have always looked up to and hope to fulfill the duties of this position in its entirety. I will continually look to the members of this organization for input and suggestions for how I and the rest of the board may fulfill their expectations and desires from SNA in order to guarantee that our board is reflective of the entire student body. I look forward to what this year has in store for al of us.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Legislative Director, my responsibilities are to...
- Keep the chapter bylaws current
- Coordinate and supervise the new officer elections in spring
- Include legislative information and bills pertaining to health care in each issue of Vital Signs
- Act as chairperson of the Legislative Committee and draft resolutions to present at the state and national conventions
- Host “Speaking of Nursing” events every semester to help students further develop professional skills tailored to today’s job market
- Act as liaison between state and national associations and our chapter in regards to the resolutions being presented at the conventions