Secretary - Sarah Karp
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah Karp and I am a track one Junior this year. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and just moved to San Diego last year when I transferred into the nursing program. I joined SNA my first semester and it has enhanced my time at SDSU greatly with all of the amazing events and opportunities that it brings to its members and I cannot wait to help be apart of it this year! In my free time, when I am not studying, I love to spend time surfing, traveling, and hanging out with my friends and family. After I graduate I am planning on continuing my education so that I can become a family nurse practioner. I am very excited to serve as your Secretary this year! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions that you have!
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Secretary, my responsibilities are to...
- Record the minutes of all general membership meetings
- Keep a master calendar of all SDSU CNSA, CNSA, and NSNA activities
- Work with the Communications Director to keep the website up to date
- Inform Faculty Advisors of events and meetings
- Organize and update the CNSA bulletin board and display case in Hardy Tower
- Perform all other duties assigned by the President as necessary to assist other Board members