Secretary - Hannah Veneracion
Hey everyone! My name is Hannah Veneracion, and I’m a Senior in between tracks. I’ve been a part of SNA for 3 years now and served as the Community Health Director this last year. SNA has been a great way for me to give back to nursing students and my community through different opportunities and events.
When I’m not school or doing stuff for SNA, you can find me hanging out with family and friends, trying new foods and restaurants, or binge watching the latest Netflix show. I’m also working on getting that Yelp Elite status, so message me for some food recommendations. (:
I look forward to serving you as your Secretary this year! If you have any questions or would just like to talk, feel free to reach out!
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Secretary, my responsibilities are to...
- Record the minutes of all general membership meetings
- Keep a master calendar of all SDSU CNSA, CNSA, and NSNA activities
- Work with the Communications Director to keep the website up to date
- Inform Faculty Advisors of events and meetings
- Organize and update the CNSA bulletin board and display case in Hardy Tower
- Perform all other duties assigned by the President as necessary to assist other Board members