President - Vyanna Ma
Hello! I am excited to serve SDSU SNA as president for the 2018-2019 term. I am a Track 2 Senior minoring in Child and Family Development. I am interested in pediatrics as I have found purpose and passion in working with kids and families. During my last academic year at SDSU, I hope to be the best resource I can be and give back to an organization and nursing program that has provided so much for me. I am happy to be of service and excited to see how our chapter progresses! In my free time, I usually lounge with my pet cat or drive my friends around. I enjoy spending time with friends and getting to know new people. I aim to present myself as approachable and friendly, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me - even if it's just to say hello!
E-mail me at: email@example.com
As President, my responsibilities are to...
- Support the Board of Directors
- Conduct the Board of Directors and general membership meetings
- Keep members up to date with the current happenings of the state and national associations
- Attend the faculty meetings and serve as the student and CNSA representative
- Help organize and execute the Pinning Ceremony and White Coat Ceremony with the School of Nursing
- Attend the state and national convention and serve as the head school representative