President - Sarah Faucheux
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be serving as President for the SDSU SNA Chapter this year! I am a Track 1 Senior born in New Orleans and raised in Los Angeles. I love everything about the School of Nursing and San Diego State University as a whole. Getting involved has really enriched my time here, and I highly recommend it to anyone at least considering doing so. You get out what you put in to your college experience, and this school and this organization has a lot to offer! Aside from being a student, I love spending time with dogs, being outdoors or at the beach, and exploring new places with friends. I ultimately chose to serve in this position because I want to meet a bunch of friendly faces and help others in any capacity I can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out!
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As President, my responsibilities are to...
- Support the Board of Directors
- Conduct the Board of Directors and general membership meetings
- Keep members up to date with the current happenings of the state and national associations
- Attend the faculty meetings and serve as the student and SNA representative
- Help organize and execute the Pinning Ceremony and White Coat Ceremony with the School of Nursing
- Attend the state and national convention and serve as the head school representative